Thursday, June 15, 2006

Some people just don't know how to drive...I call these people "Everybody but me."

Sooo mmmm......Blogger just ate the post I wrote. I do not *heart* Blogger in the same way I *heart* Google. Google is ever giving - it gives and gives and gives. No matter what I ask of it - it gives it to me, sometimes much more than I could hope for.

Blogger is not so giving. I pour my soul into it and it takes. Sometimes it takes and throws what I have given it away - as if it was trash.

Blogger is a heartless lover - the "bad boy" of the net that good girls (like myself) just can't stay away from. Blogger, I don't hate you. We've shared far to much for me to hate you - it will take me a little while to forgive you though - you hairy arsed bastard!

2 Comments:

Blogger Candy Froggie said...

ohhh but what happened with blogger?!!! Do ya need my bazoooooka? :P

Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:26:00 PM  
Blogger Miz P said...

I dunno....it just froze on me when I went to publish my post and poooof!!! Gone!! *mega-sigh*

So yesss....a loan of your bazooka would be wunnerful hehehehe.

Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home