Sunday, June 18, 2006

It's been a long time coming.....

....but finally BWNN is back up and working (yayyyyyyyy!!!).

In a fit of "must clean up loose ends" I decided on Saturday to have one more go at trying to get someone from the company I am hosted with to see if they could care enough to help me find out why I couldn't get in to the guts of my website. If I couldn't get any help, I was going to start the fight to try and get my money back (ha ha ha!).

I knew it all had to have something to do with the company being taken over just weeks before the problems started - that part wasn't too difficult to work out.....finding out what the actual problem was, now that's been a different story.

Anyhow, it's all fixed and I am ever grateful to Victor and the team for finally getting to the bottom of it. The thing that has my crankymones bubbling is the fact that it needed "fixing" at all.

I understand that when companies are taken over, there are usually changes that go along with it. That's cool. What I don't understand is how, in the changes - my log-in name was changed; directories and folders on my site were moved or renamed and the administration of my site locked....and I wasn't notified about any of it.

Never mind, I'll tick it up to experience and wait to see what "management" have to say about the whole thing, while I decide whether I'm going to let it go or not.

6 Comments:

Blogger Candy Froggie said...

my "bloglines" showed me yesterday how much fun you were having with the tests' cessions! hehe

Anyway, if it works again now: YEEEEPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE (doing the yeeepeee dance around Victor!)

So, right now, we simply wait till you take a decision about BWNN? (wether you're back there or not, or a bit, or whatever)?

Okies!

Monday, June 19, 2006 7:21:00 AM  
Blogger your said...

phentermine nice :)

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 3:48:00 PM  
Blogger barb michelen said...

look this is the "diet" i told you about you should really enter the site :) bye enter the site

Sunday, January 06, 2008 4:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thiѕ iѕ vеry іntеreѕting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joineԁ your rsѕ feed and look foгwarԁ to ѕeeking
mοre of уour grеаt рost.
Also, I have shared уour web site in my social netωorks!



My blog - AmericasCardRoom Bonus

Sunday, April 21, 2013 11:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's actually very complicated in this busy life to listen news on TV, thus I just use web for that purpose, and take the hottest news.

Look into my site ... MintedPoker Offer

Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's actually very complicated in this busy life to listen news on TV, thus I just use web for that purpose, and take the hottest news.

Feel free to surf to my web blog MintedPoker Offer

Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home