Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday afternoon Chinese Portrait

If you were a flower : Lily

If you were a colour : White

If you were a fruit : Mango

If you were a song : Proud - M People (Heather Small)

I you were a country : I'd be Australia

If you were a painting: Starry Night - Vincent van Gogh

If you were a word: Balance

If you were a band: Pearl Jam

If you were a singer: Amy Lee

If you were a landscape: Ancient Rainforest

If you were a dish: Fresh Seafood Platter

If you were a city: Brisbane

If you were a drink: Pimms

If you were an instrument: Accoustic guitar

If you were a tatoo: I'd be symbolic

If you were a scent: I'd be lingering

If you were some kind of art: Dance

If you were a movie genre: Classic Hollywood

If you were a dance: Salsa (Merrrrrengue!!!!)

If you were a quote: Be Silly. Be honest. Be kind. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 Comments:

Blogger Candy Froggie said...

I've learnt something here with "classic hollywood", I wouldn't have guessed (or maybe after thinking hard for 10 minutes! lol)

I love these chinese portraits, they give some kind of food for the imagination about people's personnality!

Now, it's a bit early for a pimms but
....(drooooooling)

hehe

Mwaaaaaaa**~~*^* *

(only 11 days to go before flying high again I see! Weeeehooooo!!!)
the 6 weeks have gone so fast! ...or haven't they?!)

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 6:54:00 PM  
Blogger Miz P said...

What I luve with these *portraits* is that they change with the muuud - not at all like Dorian Gray, where everything stays the same forever! I luve that!

Six weeks has gone fast and slow.

Daily life whizzes past soo fast that I barely seem to have time to catch my breath before the next thing is in front of me.

And slow....well, I live like the perpetual child - forever *waiting* for Christmas to arrive. ;-)

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 10:19:00 AM  
Blogger Candy Froggie said...

2 days now before you join him!!!!

Yeeeeeepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!**~~~^^^***^**^~~~* **^* **^* ** *

how long will you stay there?
don't forget your cam, huh :P

Thursday, May 18, 2006 3:30:00 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Have a great 'trip'I guess you'll be ahem, staying in a lot, so only fourteen suitcases and 25 bags of assorted shoes to take with you ...

Friday, May 19, 2006 6:36:00 PM  
Blogger Candy Froggie said...

ohh 1 day now!!! the world's boiling already!!!!

have a great great trip, just enjoy every second you'll spend together **~~~*^* *~~^**^^~~*^* *

(btw for how long will you be away?)

Saturday, May 20, 2006 12:50:00 AM  
Blogger Miz P said...

I had an absolutely fantabulous time in Tas (with only ONE suitcase to boot! hehe).

There's a post about it banging around in my head - and it will be up before the day is out here! ;-)

Monday, May 29, 2006 6:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home