Friday, April 07, 2006

Yes....I was almost bored (not quite though - phew!)


Accent: I speak fluent Strine and lurrve listening to the lilting tones of the Irish, Welsh and French accents.

Booze of Choice: Champagne

Chores I Hate: Hanging washing on the line in winter.

Dog or Cat: Kittys are purrrrrrfectly wonderful!

Essential Electronics: Vivienne; Gavroche & my Mobile Phone.

Favorite Perfume: Chanel No. 5 is very luverly!

Gold or Silver: Both.

Hometown: Brisbane, QLD.

Insomnia: All the time....goes with the territory.

Jeans: Only on days ending with "Y"

Kids: Yes, I like children - I even have 3 of my own.

Living Arrangements: With my roomies - the Daddio, HappyMac, Midget & pooch Podgee.

Most Admired Trait: In others? Honesty

Overnight Hospital Stays: Yep....had a few of those!

Phobia(s): Heights - in chair lifts etc. and small spaces....little planes....tiny boxy lifts.

Quote: How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself - Anais Nin

Religion: Is far too political for me to want to be involved with.

Siblings: Two beautiful Sisters, Three gorgeous Brothers.

Time(s) I Wake Up: 7.30 Monday-Friday and whenever on the weekends.

Unusual Talent/Skill: I can make my children smile by just saying one word - no matter how cranky they are.

Veggies I Refuse to Eat: Haven't met a veggie yet that I didn't end up liking!

Worst Habit: Smoking

Yummiest Food I Make: Everything I make is yummy - well I think so anyway ;-)

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio - one of the nice ones...not one of the yukky vengeful ones.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mean Maude said...

I like it ALOT! <<< *Said in a dumber and dumber voice*

I want to copy that blog ......... May I? hehehe

it will give me a reason to blog .... I must say I like when I have a reason.

ok im a slacker ... i know :oD

and is 7.30 monday to Friday is that am or pm hehehe? and the jeans any day that ends in Y + a white T hehehe

Hugssssss Maude :oD

Sunday, April 09, 2006 6:44:00 PM  
Blogger Miz P said...

Ohhhh yusss....take it....use it....spread your butterfly wings with it!!

I saw the idea on another bloggie the other day - so it's errrm....not really my wunnerful idea! heheh

Whaddaya mean....7.30...am or pm???

Pfffft....I'm stil on a morning school run here - ohhhh how I'm looking forward to the day Midget gets her license!! Life is just gonna be sooo very different then. Mind you, I will probably never have my car because she'll be whizzzing around in it - but I don't care! Weeehoooooooo!!!!

Sunday, April 09, 2006 9:45:00 PM  
Blogger Candy Froggie said...

I have to know!!! What's your *magic* word that ALWAYS make children smile??!

Love your definition of religion! hehe

I'll do it too on my bloggie too! Great one!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 3:38:00 PM  
Blogger Miz P said...

Ahhh the secret word! ;-)

The word is "smile".....simple huh? hehe

It started when my eldest was a babe - whenever he got cranky I would play and say "I can see a smile under there"...and soon he would be grinning like a cheshire cat. Since it worked so well for him I did it with the others as well.

So now....when they are cranky or feeling down, all I have to say is smile to get them smiling!

Tooo easy!!! :-) *^*^*~*^*^*

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 9:45:00 AM  
Blogger Candy Froggie said...

I'm on my way to train my devils with it! hehe! Thank ewwww!**~~*^* *

Thursday, April 13, 2006 12:01:00 AM  
Blogger Foilwoman said...

Thanks for putting Brisbane on my Bravenet map! Oh, and being a sincere flatterer, I'm stealing your alphabet idea.

Monday, April 17, 2006 1:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home