Thursday, April 06, 2006

The truth is out there? Does anyone know the URL?

Why is it that big brothers get such a kick out of annoying their little sisters? My brothers....no not my brothers....it was just one of them, the next one up from me...used to thrive on making my life uncomfortable whenever he could in any little annoying way that he could. Ohhh if Mum only knew the half of it!!

Although, if I try real hard to bring it all back....I think I may have been just a teeeny-weeeny bit on the annoying side as well. And if I really look into it....I think I may have been the one to start things most times.

I see the same thing happening with HappyMac & Midget and I have to say, I kind of like it. It drives me bananas sometimes when they are in full swing trying to out do eachother but at the same time I find it...I dunno... comforting (?). In that "we are family" kind of way.

One of the things I miss most about living in the situation I am, is that there is no real family nucleus - it's me, my babes and my Dad living under the same roof. It's family but there is no centre. So when I see my children behaving like brothers and sisters do, I feel the connection of what I remember '"family" to feel like. I just wish they'd do it a little more quietly though, because I'm sure I could get the same feeling at less decabells!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home