Thursday, April 27, 2006

Always keep a song in your heart - it's like karaoke for the voices in your head.

Sometimes I wonder what people are thinking while they're going about their daily business. Like when they're driving; standing in a queue; loading the washing machine; working; watching telly....that kinda stuff. Thought I'd write down a few of the things that I thought (that I could remember) from yesterday.

  • Today is ahhhhhhmmm.....Monday??? No. No today is Wednesday....bloody stoopid-head public holidays!
  • Nice buns! (Whilst looking into the display cabinet at the bakers of course!)
  • Latte or capuccino? Latte or capuccino?? Latte or cappucino? Ooooooooh...Heavenly Hot Chocolate looks really yummy...arrrgggghhh....latte!
  • I'm soooo sooooo lucky! (I think this alot!)
  • hmmmm.....what folder does Midget keep her Mp3's in????
  • Focus on the doctors face - not the needle. Her face. Her face. Nee...FACE!
  • Why do I name inanimate objects? I wonder if other people have names for their stuff.
  • Noooo.....don't put them down there - hang them up. D.I.N.
  • Keep smiling - keep smiling. It's not you she's cranky at, she's probably having a crap day.
  • Hot in here or hypo? Not hot. Hypo! Jelly beans my friends....here I come!!!
  • What was life really like before Google? What did I do before I had Google??? Books? Encyclopedias?The library? Yukk! I luve you Google!
  • There.Is.No.Way.You.Are.Cutting.In.In.Front.Of.Me.Dick.For.Brains.....OK, have it your way but Karma will get you...be afraid.....be very-very afraid! Mwaaahahahahaaha!!!
  • I love you...
  • I'm not hungry. Don't wanna eat. Gotta eat. Damn you diabetes!!
  • Crap! Wee-poo-and-bum! (A constant babble in my daily thoughts.)
  • If I start slowing down a little bit now - it should turn green by the time I get there. Green....green....green....greeeeeeeeeen!! YUSS!!!!! I am such a legend!!!!
  • 23 big sleeps....
  • Please let them come out alive....
  • The $5 is in your case! Take the deal! Take the deal! Arrrrgggghhhh! Stooopid woman!
  • Pffffft....I told YOU it was in your case!
  • Soooo...if I knit three rows a night every night.....I should have this finished by winter 2009.
  • Write it in the diary - NOW!
  • 6 units or 8? Hmmmm....two pieces of bread,tuna,onion,tomato,tomato sauce and mayonaise....8 units. No. 6. Driving to the school, to Midgets work, to the docs....don't wanna hypo in the car. Are there Jelly Beans in my bag. Where is my bag??? Crap - where did I put my bag??? Ohhh...there you are. Don't ever do that to me again!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jack said...

And not ONCE did you think of sex?
I'm utterly dumbfounded. (and don't believe a word!)

By the way, glad to see you back here again, and I loved the picture of the coffee drooling on your T-shirt.

Sunday, April 30, 2006 12:27:00 AM  
Blogger Candy Froggie said...

LMAO

Oh I luve this post! hehe, just as if the lil devil in your head had decided to speak more loudly than usual! hehehe
brilliant!

Try that again in ermmm (looking at your tickerfactory stuff) 19 days!!!

(faint)
lol

**~~*^* *~~~^* *

Sunday, April 30, 2006 8:22:00 AM  
Blogger Miz P said...

Jack: I'm a woman - we don't think about sex remember?? :-))) (big cheesey grin!)

Candles: LoL....strangely enough the liddle devil voice in my head often sounds like Homer Simpson, Eddie Izzard or Judith Lucy (aussie comedienne). I'm soooo glad it never sounds like Margaret Thatcher though - that would be just plain scary! eeeek! hehe

Sunday, April 30, 2006 12:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home