Sunday, March 12, 2006

Today's post has been brought to you by the Number 4

Maude so kindly put my name on her list to answer the big "4" - so here we go.....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I haven't passed it on to anyone because like Martin, I'm umm...... probably sooo late in doing it, that the whole netosphere is probably up to number 111 by now - better late than never huh?

Does my blog look big in this? I just can't seem to get the look right in setting it out here (why doesn't the Preview on Blogger look exactly like it would on my blog??? pffftt!)


4 Jobs I've done:

Mother
Short Order Cook in a Roadhouse
Pay Master
Receptionist

4 Movies I can watch again and again:
Jumping Jack Flash
Thelma & Louise
Delta of Venus
The Castle

4 places where I'd rather be right now:
Snuggled up with G.C.
Sipping Champagne on the sofa at Candy's
In a mountain retreat on my own (with broadband internet and Gavroche!)
Snuggled up with G.C.

4 places where I've lived:
Jimna
Brighton
Nagold
Sunshine Coast

4 places where I've spent holidays:
Noosa
Blue Mountains
Henley on Thames
Tasmania

4 TV shows I enjoy:
Will & Grace
Lost
Heartbeat
Little Britain

4 dishes or type of food I really enjoy:
Fresh Seafood
Spaghetti Boscaiola (hilarious Italian-English translation of the recipe!)
My Butter Chicken
Crumbed whiting fillets, mashed potato and green salad

4 websites I often visit:
Candy's Blog
Gals Talk
Google
Mauds Blog

6 Comments:

Blogger Candy Froggie said...

"netosphere"! LOL first time I hear it and I LOVE it!

mother as a job of course! I should have thought of it!!!

I also luuuve Thelma and Louise

I'm with you for the sofa and champ'! I want it now!!!
(it did not work! damn!)

LOL for the Spaguetti Boscaiola!
Wamma try your butter chiken, cooked by yourself!

You visit RILLY the very best websites, you! hehehe

Mwaaaaa!!!!**~~*^* *

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 7:45:00 AM  
Blogger Miz P said...

I promise when we meet up next we will sit on the Purple Sofa (in whichever country we're in) and sip our bubbles and wrap our laughing gear around my home made Butter Chicken. And the next night we can do the same but that time with your Lasagne.....deal???

*spitting hard!!!* :-)))*^*^*~*^*

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 12:53:00 AM  
Blogger Candy Froggie said...

yes yesss yessss DEAL!!!!
(and I can't wait for it, I so can't wait!)

ohh while i'm here! they said you've to be careful with the snakes and crocodiles coming out of the rivers overthere because of fat Larry!
just had to pass you the message!

--

--->

------------> (faint)

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 8:22:00 AM  
Blogger Mean Maude said...

YAY you did it. shessssssssssssssshhhhhhhh no mention of wishing ya was having coffee with me *sigh* ok i guess we get that chance all the time hehehe
Im just greedy hehehe

Hugssssssssssss Maude

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 3:13:00 PM  
Blogger Candy Froggie said...

ohh ohhhh Sista! I can hear your lil bloggie screaming 'cause he feels so lonely! :P

Oh you're being busy?!! Why didn't I think about that! lol

Saturday, March 25, 2006 8:08:00 PM  
Blogger Miz P said...

Maude: Don't ever stop being greedy - you make the best coffee ever!!!

Candy: Ta-da!!! Like magic a post has appeared!!! How do you do that?? ;-)heheheh

Monday, March 27, 2006 5:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home