Thursday, February 09, 2006

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

Soooo....how long's it been? Two weeks? I'm getting better!

I'll have this whole not being around gambit perfected so well soon - I may never be back!! Naaaa....never going to happen, I'm good but not that good.

Time for Tidbits I feel.

  • With any luck I will start my studies in education support early March, if not April.

  • Because I'm about to officially become a student, Vivianne and all her paraphenalia have moved to my room - which I should add was not just a "lets move the computer then go out for drinks" kind of task. It's taken me almost two weeks to get everything sorted for the move.

  • Midget now has Gavroche set up in her room, ready for a year of full-on study (cough-cough). Her room being "sorted" for the arrival of Gavroche was a bigger nightmare than getting Vivianne to my room.

  • Vivianne, Gavroche and Homer (Happy Macs computer) are now all networked and connected and...and...you know....happily crunching data at the speed of light.

  • We no longer have face to face conversations because we are too lazy to walk into the next room, so we MSN eachother instead.

  • We're thinking of getting the Daddio his own computer in the lounge room so he doesn't feel so left out and we can have family get togethers.

  • My brother found the missing recipe book and has been saved from living his life out with a woman scorned. If you ask me, I think the finding was just a little too convenient and I'm starting to wonder what was really behind it going missing in the first place. The plot thickens!

  • Don't ask me about my diabetes 'cause I'll probably tell you and nobody deserves to sit through that.

  • I haven't been to yoga for 2 months. Don't ask me about that either or I'll have to tell you about the diabetes.

  • This is not the most exciting post I have ever written but I'm tired and brain dead.

  • Does it show?

5 Comments:

Blogger Candy Froggie said...

LMAO @ point 6!
woooo Chez Sillan has officially turned into a High Tech kingdom!

Not asking the questions you don't want to be asked...but..hmm...fook...how's it going with your diabetes..
We're sitting, ready hear about it. Easy for us.

Friday, February 10, 2006 5:16:00 AM  
Blogger Mean Maude said...

Don't think to hard on getting your Daddio his own computer
coz...
You will never get to study or do anything,
Why? coz...
He will want to learn.
Imagine...
You in your room working away and you hear your name being called "Miz P"
questions?...
*how do you turn this on?
*whats the ineternet about?
you show him and answer his questions you sit back down, you hear a call "Miz P" you run back and get asked more questons... (get my drift?)

Daddio keep painting, pottering, gardening and serving the cuppa's (he makes a great cuppa)

Buy him a boat instead hehehe the older generations dont always learn as quick as they used too. (golly gee i should copy and past this comments as my own blog its long enough) hahaha

Hugs to you, Daddio, the kids and the triplets (Gav, Viv and Homer)

Friday, February 10, 2006 9:09:00 AM  
Blogger Miz P said...

Candles: The naughty "D" doesn't seem to want to be controlled at the moment. My levels go high so I adjust the insulin to counteract that and all seems well for a day or so - then they go too low and I'm having 3 or 4 hypos a day, so I have to readjust again.

Adjusting the insulin is a slow process. I can't just whack in a few more units (or take them away) whenever I want...it has to be adjusted over a few days and every detail kept on record.

When "D" is out of control like this, it puts a big strain the body so I pretty much feel blahhhhh all the time.

I'll be soooo glad when summer is over and the cooler weather is back and I can feel normal(ish) again!!

Weeeeeeeeehoooooo - bring on winter!!! hehehe

Saturday, February 11, 2006 6:20:00 PM  
Blogger Miz P said...

Maudie: You know what? You're absolutely right about not getting the Daddio his own computer - I'd never get anything done!

Thank you for bringing that to my attention before I bought him one - phewww!! hehehe

Saturday, February 11, 2006 6:25:00 PM  
Blogger Candy Froggie said...

Thank you, thank you for sharing about the naughty "D"!!!
I see now why it's being such a pain in the hmm bum at the moment!
:(

It sounds so demanding... I would have never imagined!

take care of your bits, Sista, I'm on my way for a talk with the Aussie Summer :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 6:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home