Monday, December 12, 2005

Whooooosh! (the sound of my day whizzzing past!

What is it called when you have a tonne of things to do and more (unexpected) stuff keeps popping up? Oh. Life?

It's not that it's been tear your hair out busy around these parts, but it just seems like before one thing gets finished....there's another one sitting at my feet looking up at me with it's big cute eyes saying "Do me next! Do me next!!".

This morning (well, this morning and now), I've been spiffy-ing up my Resume and putting together a few Cover letters for a couple of jobs that I'm interested in (part-timers that should allow me to keep doing the part-time Teachers Aiding and study next year).....but....it simply wasn't to be. It got done but not without a kazillion interruptions of equally important stuff popping up - phone calls, people calling in, the Daddio explaining in indepth detail several times, his latest theory on why my tea cup gets stained and his coffee cup doesn't.

I get frustrated when I can't get stuff done. Then I get cranky. Then I get frustated again (at myself) for getting cranky. I don't like being frustrated or cranky. Bahhhhhhhh!

So here I am....day almost half gone and only half the things I wanted to get done, done. But on the bright side, I got to speak to my eldest son on the phone (four times!), a gal pal, my job recruiter, two tele-sales marketers, two of Midgets friends and I got to learn a new theory about the rate at which tea will stain the inside of your cup!

Time to pick Midget up from work, grab a bit to eat then onward with the rest of the dailies - wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Candy Froggie said...

lol about your dad's theory! i've never wondered about it but... now you (he) talk(s) of it, i'm curious! hehe

your days seem to be so FULL in comparison with mines during which i spend 70% of the time holding a usually screaming lil Loup! arggg
phone calls are also almost banned, lola won't let me talk more than 15 secondes without roaring to take the phone! huuuu....!!!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 4:02:00 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

Do Me! Do Me! mmmmm

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 7:10:00 PM  
Blogger Miz P said...

Candles: lol @ Lola....already she is in training for when she is a teengal and *needing* the phone! And, my days are like being on holiday compared to the busy-ness of yours....I get exhausted just reading your bloggie! I couldn't be the Mama of a young babe again - I'd have to hire a nanny so I could sleep hehehe.

Jack: lol....step in line!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 8:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home