Saturday, December 17, 2005

I have not been here. I have not been there.

I have not been any-where !!!! That is the nature of the beast we call "getting ready for Christmas". Anyhooo....I've got five mins spare before I shut Vivianne down (huge-huge gnarly storm approaching.....very-verrrrrry quickly!).

My Sister, her hubby, my neice and my little Grandy-neph are arriving this arvo for the weekend so it's been a tad frantic here getting rid of the evidence of the last weeks Chrissy preparations. I've had sooooo many things on the go that the place has kinda looked like a war zone....not a flat surface was left uncovered in either something glittery, paint splattered or Yule looking. Phew!!!

Nothing like visitors to get your arse moving - thank-god, because I was starting to lose myself in all the rubble here!

Right....I'll be back sometime soon. When I'm not melting into a wet messy glob and I can fight my way closer to Vivianne!

2 Comments:

Blogger Candy Froggie said...

LOL I luve your link-ish "I have not been anywhere!" hehehe

I just came to send you waves of Xmas sparkles! I Wish you and everybody from Chez Sillan a real unique, terrific one!
I Love you!!! Mwaaaaaa**~~*^* *

Sunday, December 18, 2005 1:48:00 AM  
Blogger Miz P said...

*grabbing your Christmas wishes and dancing around the Christmas tree*

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :-))*^*^*^~*^*

Sending huge waves of the most bewdiful Christmas sparkles right back at ya!!

I Love YOU!! Mwaaaaaaaaaaa!!!*^*^*^~*^

Monday, December 19, 2005 9:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home