Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It's not Treasury - but it will do for now

I have no idea what is happening with the company that host my site - I still have no FTP, my blog comes and goes at will (not that I can update it with no FTP anyway!), I can't access the Admin area and email to huggle-in is dodgy. It's bloody frustrating! They have no contact phone number on their site....only snail mail, email and fax. I've sent I don't know how many email with no response, the next step will be faxing I guess....and if that doesn't work I'll have to find someone in Sydney to go 'round and visit their offices - preferably someone with a Biker gang look about them. Oh yes, I have friends in low places and I know how to use them!

So anyway, this is blog-home for the next little while. I can't be arsed following it up at the moment.....I've got more than enough of my plate for now and I don't feel like adding another possible drama to it all. I'll give them a week to sort their shit out and allow myself time to calm down so I don't go in raring and ready to remove livers (it's so messy!). Which is exactly what I would do if I decided to deal with them now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Candy Froggie said...

waving!!!
I've put my livers' remover's outfit too (eeeeck, that does not sound very very nice! lol)
...but if u need my help: i'm here! roaaaaaarrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

i'll be back later, when my second arm is free again! woooooshhhh

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 11:57:00 PM  
Blogger Miz P said...

Thank-ewe Sista - if I need back up I'll know 'zackly where who to call :-)hehe

Friday, December 02, 2005 11:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home